Job overview: Assists in making informed decisions about category ranges and assortments in trading, new or refresh stores based on data and insights.
Location: “OBA Market” LLC, head office
- Works in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders around the business including Retail, Commercial and The Support Office to deliver the right range for the customers and floorplans for the colleagues.
- Works to deliver the best layouts that balance disruption for customers and colleagues with the improvements in range and the customer shopping experience.
- Stays up to date with current trends in retail and the categories and use the knowledge to build a strong space and adjacency strategy.
- Balances the work and life commitments to ensure to have the energy focussed in the right way. Knows the sources of energy and how to sustain them.
- Plays an active part in business and property trials. Actively asseses the competitors and the market to identify ways to improve the business.
- Working hours: 09:00 – 18:00;
- Lunch break: 13:00-14:00
- Saturday and Sunday are non-working days.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are asked to send their CVs to email@example.com with “Range Planner” in the subject line.
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted.